My Reaction on Sir Danny "Ama" Mandia's Talk

 

I am not actually familiar about Direk Danny Mandia until I was given the chance to be a part of CVAP and until he was given the slot to share a bit of his roundabouts in the field of dubbing. I was really mesmerized on the way he retold his experience as a professor in Merriam College and as a dubbing director at the same time. He shared about the secrets and tips to be a successful dubber. According to direk "Ama", he considers himself as "monster" whennit comes to coaching his trainees in dubbing. He always sees to it that his students incorporate the value of discipline everytime they are inside the studio. "Kung walang disiplina ang isang tao at siguradong walang mararating", direk Danny reiterated.

As one of the zoom viewers who witnessed his talk, I got even more fascinated with the numerous works he contributed in the dubbing industry. This even brought me back to my younger days when I and my childhood friends were watching "tagalized" cartoons like Peter Pan and the like. 

Another thing that inspired me is when he said that he is happy to see his former students and trainees who are now successful in their chosen careers. "Para akong nagtanim ng mga buto at umusbong at nagkaroon ng mga sariling mga sanga, and I am happy for that." he underscored.

It is indeed important to note that the more you share your blessings, the more fruitful you become. "Ang talent or skills mo ay nandiyan lang yan, di mo naman madadala sa langit kaya bakit mo ipagdadamot, 'di ba?" he added.

The seasoned dubbing director also emphasized the importance of having a theatrical experience as a contributing factor to become a successful voice artist.

I know that I still have a lot to discover in the field of voice artistry and I believe that learning that learning never stops.



Popular posts from this blog

My First Day in CVAP

My 2nd Day in CVAP