CVAP Batch 9 (Day 4 Blog)




Uwuw!

 Hey guys! Time flies really fast, right? This is already the fourth week of our training and I have still couple of  assignments to do. Of course, I need to radiate happiness and positivity despite the odds in life and I know that the requirements are part of my personality growth and development.

As usual, this day is full of fun!

The class was kick started with the "kulitan" and "kumustahan" as one of the hosts sir Rich, is always making the class lively because of his jolly voice and blissful style as a program master.

As the class CVAP class started, some participants were called in to show what they got by reciting different examples of tongue twisters. I was lucky that my name was not noticed (But at the of my mind, I was slightly prepared). Hahahaha!

It was indeed another chance to be empowered by the words of encouragement by Ma'am Lyn Gonzales more specifically when she made an appeal to us to always involve ourselves in every activity of CVAP. I was also overwhelmed about the impressive outputs from some of the pioneering members of the said program. I could really feel the pride that although I am not and I will not be as talented as them at least I'm part of their success-and this will be for a lifetime.

"Have a heart of a lion, a vision of an eagle, and attack of hornets." This was again reiterated by "The Voice Master", sir Pocholo De Leon Gonzales as he spoke of words of wisdom during the virtual CVAP class while Ms. Nikie Esmiro took her part in gracing us as participants by reminding on what it really takes to be a certified voice artist. She gave an advice to us on how to market ourselves and how to be consistent in improving our own brand names.

The fourth week won't be remarkable without the performance task which was entitled "Breakout Room Live Dubbing Performance". Each team was given 3 minutes to perform. I consider this as a one-of-a-kind experience of my CVAP journey because of the amazing and positive comments from our coach-evaluators.

Our session ended with a brief jamming with sir Rich and Sir Ace Gadia "The Music Nerd" with other pioneering members and voicemates.

I can now call this as a home stretch as are nearing the the end of the program. It seems that the a trainee like me is longing for another sets of sessions. This makes me realize that joining in CVAP is really worth it and I will surely treasure and miss every moment that I experienced in Certified Voice Artist Progam. Uwuw!!!



Popular posts from this blog

My First Day in CVAP

My Reaction on Sir Danny "Ama" Mandia's Talk

My 2nd Day in CVAP