My 2nd Day in CVAP


It's a sad day for me!

I wasn't able to attend the afternoon session because of the message through a phone call from my cousin that my adoptive father Tatay Arthur has given up his last breath at past ten in the morning. September 11 is not a favorable date for me and I have to admit the reality that we only live once.

I can not be the person who I am now without the things tatay had taught me. He instilled in me the importance of respect, patience and being fair, at all times. 

It's really hard for me to focus in listening to the virtual class this morning. What I remember is that "The Voice Master" sir Choy discussed about the formula in voice acting and he portrayed and showed some examples of the voices he can project by applying the techniques like the voice variety, proper voice care and avoiding monoty in delivering the script. Sir Pocholo also underscored that each voice is dynamic and can always be changed and improved.

Mr. Joshua Simeon also shared about his experience in his voiceover projects. His insightful ideas on technical tips is a sure help to a newbie like me. 

I don't know what and how I feel as I encode this scribbling but I hope this article will remind me one day that this struggle that I'm facing right now has impacted greatly in  creating a better version of who I wanna be in the next chaptersnof my existence.

As what the person behind the thousand voices, Sir Pocholo is always saying, we should always inculcate in our minds that we are just good as our weakest link.

I hope I can make it up to the final day.

With a heavy heart, I know and I believe that this trial, shall pass.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Day in CVAP

My Reaction on Sir Danny "Ama" Mandia's Talk