My 3rd Day in CVAP

 

My third day in CVAP was still a mixture of loneliness and excitement. The wound in my heart is still fresh because of the death of my adoptive father but I need to move on and move forward because we all know that one of the certainties of our existence is death, whether we like or not. My voicemates in breakout room (BR-3) already know about the death of my adoptive father while my batchmates in CVAP batch 9 group chat have no idea.

Since my attendance last meeting was incomplete, I tried to cope up during the third day by participating in the given activity which has something to do to with the online skit. Each team should showcase a performance where super power/s  is/are portrayed and how these abilities can contribute in solving the emerging problems in this world.

After the session, Sir Pocholo stayed with us and shared practical tips about the setting up of a booth or studio in recording audio materials. He also shared essential insights to aspiring voice artists as regard to the different opportunities in joining the CVAP.

Sir Choy also reassures about the support group for each CVAP members while they are pursuing some related jobs or opportunities in voice artistry.



Popular posts from this blog

My First Day in CVAP

My Reaction on Sir Danny "Ama" Mandia's Talk

My 2nd Day in CVAP